Tinnitus and Headaches?
Hi folks, i have been recently diagnosed with Tinnitus, my question is, what are the normal symptoms for this (apart from the ringing – lol), It is normally worse when i get up in the morning. Also i get headaches that seem to be sometimes in the top of my head, other times at the front, can thinking about tinnitus give you the headache in the first place, as this thing drives me crazy i suppose the anxiety or depression it causes can cause otherproblemss as well as the headaches.
- Headaches and Dizziness (Light Headed, Vertigo) Causes | Healthhype.com
- Spine Related Headaches and Chiropractic Care
- grandparichardshealth.com » Blog Archive » Treating Tinnitus Without Drugs
- Characteristics of tinnitus with or without hearing loss: Clinical observations in Sicilian tinnitus patients « COMD News
- Saturday Morning Depression | Light, Laughter and Life
- Readers: Contribute to OCD Research | Anxiety and OCD Exposed
- Remedies For Tinntius -Tips That Can Stop Tinnitus | Pharmacy Online Shop Blog
- Off the top of my head. « When Life Becomes An Odyssey
- Understanding Depression
- Survive and Thrive: How to Transform Anxiety into Inspiration | Zen Habits
Filed under: Tinnitus Causes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!