i have just been given betahistine 16mg for tinnitus and vertigo
but i have yet to try it
can those of you who have tried it tell me:
did the betahistine make your symptoms go or did it make them worse?
how long before you saw any GOOD improvements?
what did the tablet taste like was it bitter or sweet? (strange question i know-but there is good reason why i ask!)
i am a real wimp when comes to medication.so your experience would be nice
please only answer if you yourself have tried it though
- Tinnitus Remedies » Blog Archive » Roaring Tinnitus – Various Options For the Homeopathic Treatment For Tinnitus
- Tinnitus » Blog Archive » Tinnitus Treatment Homeopathic – Homeopathic Treatments For Tinnitus
- Update on My Ear & Vertigo « oboeinsight
- DREW BARRYMORE LAYS IT ALL OUT (WITH DAMN GOOD REASON…) « CINEMATIC PASSIONS BY MIRANDA WILDING
- Postpartum Depression – The Question of Medication, Part Two | Family Mental Health