Hi guys I’m hoping someone may be able to help me. I am an 18 year old female & for the past 2 months or so I have been very light headed. It’s not vertigo but it feels as though I could pass out. Along with this,I feel tired all the time sometimes I feel like I’m in a dream and I’m always with brain fog where I just don’t feel right. I seem to not be able to concentrate as well as I used to. I also have pulsatile tinnitus(doctors don’t seem to worry about it too much) I’ve had MRI’s of my brain also MRA because I thought I wasn’t getting enough blood flow to my head, I’ve had CT scans, Carotid Ultrasound, and blood tests.
What could possibly be wrong with me? I went to a neurologist, cardiologist, and an ENT. They all think it might be anxiety.
Right now I am going to another ENT who THINKS it might be BBPV…it’s just a suggestion, he doesn’t sound too sure though. He says not to worry about the pulsatile tinnitus…but the thing is that 2 days after first getting the pulsatile tinnitus I started getting the dizzy spells.
Could this all just be anxiety????
But could the anxiety cause 24/7 ANXIETY?
I meant 24/7 LIGHTHEADEDNESS*****
sorry about the typo.
- Pulsatile Tinnitus – What Reasons This Tinnitus Case? | publishedrage.com
- How To Interpret Blood Tests And Iron Indices Correctly, If You Have Alopecia? « Help When You Need It
- Nicholas J. Fortuin, World-Renowned Cardiologist, Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, Maryland – About My Beaches
- Does tobacco have any effect on tinnitus? « Tinnitus Treatment – Tinnitus Solution
- A Working Mom’s Organic Ear Ringing Tinnitus Remedy As a Unique Family Gift Idea
- dawnebischel » Blog Archive » Cure Ringing Ears – Stop Tinnitus Noise Driving You Mad – The Secret Cure
- Pulsatile Tinnitus And Its Top Six Causes | Guide to Nutrition
- Can lipitor cause lightheadedness | Kote.spb.su farm
- Pulsatile Tinnitus – What Reasons This Tinnitus Type? | Health and Wellness
- Blank Times » Causes Of Pulsatile Tinnitus