Sudden, But Constant, Ear Buzzing & Vertigo?
Hi there. 2 days ago my left ear started having a loud buzzing sound in it. I have also been having vertigo pretty bad along with the buzzing. The room will spin and I feel disoriented and dizzy. I got some "ring relief" ear drops but that’s not working, at all. Anyone have any advice? It has a kinda pressure/dull ache too.
I’d like to hear opinions on what caused this and how to remedy it….Thanks!!
- Teachers Teaching Teachers ? Blog Archive » Three teachers from Louisiana talk about a dull ache – 2nd in a series – TTT 205 – 06.16.10
- Burning Stomach Pain Symptoms, Sometimes Dull Ache or No Pain | Healthhype.com
- Home Remedy Secrets: Ear Ache Remedy
- How To Get Rid Of Ear Mites? | Cat Worms and Cat Health Issues
- Stds Questions And Answers | What Youve Heard
Filed under: Tinnitus
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!