Is anyone bothered with heart beating in their ears ?
It’s called Pulsatile tinnitus & I could not find an answer, today I found out that if you clean your ears with q-tips you are pushing water in & it gets behind your ear drum & causes bacteria to grow, also if you use things like paper clips to scratch your ears it leaves small tears & when you get water in your ears that makes it worse & why is it that your heart beat in your ears seems louder than ? Is it possibly from the build up of fluid in there & how do you get it out ?
I have been to an ENT specialist & had all kinds of test but nothing showed. My ears itch a lot & I have made the huge mistake of itching them with a a long twisted paper clip..bad idea, that may of caused something.
- Amp Red | The Emissaries
- is it a bad idea to work out for 2.5 hours, 5 days a week, at the gym? | The Diet Mag
- Competing Car Insurance Quotes amp Auto Insurance Rates Get Free Auto Insurance Quotes Online | Auto Insurance
- How to make my amp sound more like metallica? | metallicapra.com
- Media Group Italia – A terrible mistake by a hockey goalie
- Tinnitus Cure « Baby Bedding Set
- TCM Tinnitus therapy « hermes bags
- How to install amp and Subwoofer in stock jeep cherokee.? | Redline Motive Tech
- Wrapping Paper | An NFL Nut. | Football News Update
- Framix – The Mistake « BEAUTIFUL/DECAY MAGAZINE
Filed under: Tinnitus Causes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!