I think I have pulsatile tinnitus in my right ear?
It just started, so I looked it up and it sounds like I have pulsatile tinnitus, which is when you hear your pulse/heartbeat in your ear. Mine is odd, though- I’ll hear it for a few seconds and then it’ll go away, then come back a few seconds later. And the beat is irregular, sometimes fast and sometimes slow. Is this a serious problem, should I go to the doctor’s for it? I was put on antibiotics because I often get ear infections… should I stop taking the antibiotics because of this? Or could it be the result of yet another ear infection?
- How To Cure Tinnitus? Natural Remedies That Provide Fast Relief From Tinnitus | publishedrage.com
- Office fruit could ‘help fight ear infections’ | Office Fruit
- » Natural Methods To Dealing With Your Tinnitus
- Childhood Ear Infections » Ribellia Family Chiropractic
- Is augmentin gluten free :: Amoxicillin dosage. Antibiotics revew.
- Is it possible to get a cure for ear ringing?
- Tinnitus Treatment in London | Tinnitus Natural Treatment
- Labrador Retriever Dogs Blog » Blog Archive » Does your Goldendoodle have an ear infection?
- Does your Goldendoodle have an ear infection? | Labrador Retriever Encycolpedia
- » The Basics of Treating Tinnitus
Filed under: Tinnitus Causes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!