how to cure tinnitus?
A few months ago I went to a heavy Metal concert. My ears started ringing and I didn’t think much of it, now it’s becoming hard to cope with, and I am slowly going insane. I live a breathe music so this doesn’t help much either.
I have thyroid disease and type 1 Diabetes which I am sure have botch contributed to these factors. I read that I can’t drink alcohol, coffee, tobacco, or even have salt products as they cause my ears to ring even more…. If I would have known about thyroid problems causing tinnitus I would have been more cautious in the first place, however we don’t tend to think about these things until the damage is done.
I am currently trying to get rid of tinnitus by taking Magnesium, Zinc, some natural herbs called "Glandex", and I’ve recently just tried to heat up olive oil with cotton balls.
Is there ANYTHING at all, any program or healing methods that have been found to work for any users out there? I just feel rather skeptical with all of those paid for programs online. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
- Power One Size 10 Zinc Air Hearing Aid Batteries | Health & Personal Care Product On Sale
- The symptoms of thyroid disease is one of the best ways to help avoid acute hypothyroidism | Disease Symptoms
- Thyroid problems can be treated and cured by taking supplements | Disease Symptoms
- How to Clean Salt Water Pool System | Pool Filter
- 89.3 FM WFPL | Type 1 Diabetes
Tagged with: alcohol • coffee • cotton balls • diabetes • Ears. • heavy metal • music • natural herbs • olive oil • salt products • thyroid • thyroid disease • thyroid problems • Tinnitus • tobacco • type 1 diabetes • zinc
Filed under: Tinnitus Herbal Remadies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!