Do I have an ear infection?
yesterday i had a sudden ringing in my ears. and today it’s still going. it was rally hard to deal with last night. it may deal with the loud music i listen to(which im now deciding to stop listening to). I had short little tinnitus but it always went away afterwards. but now it won’t. i feel a weird feeling going around my ears and in my jaw. and my ears have a little popping or crackling at some point. so can this be an ear infection thats causing my tinnitus. is there a way to cure it and have the tinnitus stop. im planning to go see the doctor tomorrow and hope he gives me some good answers. i hope.
- Parties & loud music… at the old folks home! ROCK ON! « Feel Good Favorites From The 80s & More | The New Rewind 94.9
- Ear Infection tonight – Sarajevo tomorrow « Ear Conditioning
- Car makes crackling noise after start-up? | cars answers
- im going to the doctors tomorrow to ask to go on birth control, what will the doctor say? | Pharmacy Online Shop Blog
- Ear infection leads to fractured skull | Bad Breeders
Filed under: Tinnitus
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!