Could this be an inner ear disorder?
Hi guys I’m hoping someone may be able to help me. I am an 18 year old female & for the past 2 months or so I have been very light headed. It’s not vertigo but it feels as though I could pass out. Along with this,I feel tired all the time sometimes I feel like I’m in a dream and I’m always with brain fog where I just don’t feel right. I seem to not be able to concentrate as well as I used to. I also have pulsatile tinnitus(doctors don’t seem to worry about it too much) I’ve had MRI’s of my brain also MRA because I thought I wasn’t getting enough blood flow to my head, I’ve had CT scans, Carotid Ultrasound, and blood tests.
What could possibly be wrong with me? I went to a neurologist, cardiologist, and an ENT. They all think it might be anxiety.
Right now I am going to another ENT who THINKS it might be BBPV…it’s just a suggestion, he doesn’t sound too sure though. He says not to worry about the pulsatile tinnitus…but the thing is that 2 days after first getting the pulsatile tinnitus I started getting the dizzy spells.
I’m starting to suspect inner ear problems since I have suffered many sinus infections and such. I was thinking maybe labyrinthis(sp?) since I have all the symptoms. How do I get diagnosed with it? I am currently going to an ENT, should I go to a neurotologist instead because this ENT doesn’t seem to know too much about it.
- Natural Remedies for Sinusitis | District 7
- The Robert Scott Bell Show Podcast » Blog Archive » Is Your Cardiologist Killing You? – 4/11/10 – Hour 1
- Greater NY MRA Gives Back | MRA-NY Blog
- How To Interpret Blood Tests And Iron Indices Correctly, If You Have Alopecia? « Hope is not Lost – It Simply Need a New Approach
- Pulsatile Tinnitus And Its Top Six Causes | Guide to Nutrition
- Canadian MRA Blogger Jailed for Having an Unpopular Opinion | Sex+Metropolis
- Non Invasive Cardiologist: What is the average salary and how much is malpractice insurance.?
- Blank Times » Causes Of Pulsatile Tinnitus
- Brendan Griffon » Blog Archive » What Foods to Eat For Memory Improvement?
- Maclean’s Interview: neurologist Martin Samuels – The Interview – Macleans.ca
Tagged with: amp • anxiety • blood flow • blood tests • brain fog • cardiologist • dizzy spells • doctors • inner ear problems • mra • mri • neurologist • neurotologist • pulsatile tinnitus • sinus infections • suggestion • Tinnitus • ultrasound • vertigo
Filed under: Tinnitus Causes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!