ok so i was in my garage and i was shooting my mini spud gun then all of a sudden the back blew off and made a really loud noise so 20 sum odd minutes later my ears are still ringing what should i do
Archive for November, 2010
A few months ago I went to a heavy Metal concert. My ears started ringing and I didn’t think much of it, now it’s becoming hard to cope with, and I am slowly going insane. I live a breathe music so this doesn’t help much either.
I have thyroid disease and type 1 Diabetes which I am sure have botch contributed to these factors. I read that I can’t drink alcohol, coffee, tobacco, or even have salt products as they cause my ears to ring even more…. If I would have known about thyroid problems causing tinnitus I would have been more cautious in the first place, however we don’t tend to think about these things until the damage is done.
I am currently trying to get rid of tinnitus by taking Magnesium, Zinc, some natural herbs called "Glandex", and I’ve recently just tried to heat up olive oil with cotton balls.
Is there ANYTHING at all, any program or healing methods that have been found to work for any users out there? I just feel rather skeptical with all of those paid for programs online. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
- Power One Size 10 Zinc Air Hearing Aid Batteries | Health & Personal Care Product On Sale
- The symptoms of thyroid disease is one of the best ways to help avoid acute hypothyroidism | Disease Symptoms
- Thyroid problems can be treated and cured by taking supplements | Disease Symptoms
- How to Clean Salt Water Pool System | Pool Filter
- 89.3 FM WFPL | Type 1 Diabetes
I recently come down with a head cold the whole sore throat mucus and stuffy nose. All of a sudden my left ear feels like it needs to be popped. It is also clogged and is pulsing like my heart is in my ear. What is going on? Will it go away soon? Am I going deaf in my left ear? I also hear slight ringing once and a while. It goes away when i hold my head down.
- Top Questions on Cervical Mucus | Cervical Mucus and You
- Home Remedies for Sore Throat that are Easy and Effective | Jaynussbaum.com
- WOT causes sore throat for 2 weeks? | Common health questions, get your answer here.
- Natural Treatment For Eczema
| Head Cold Remedies
- Not All Sinuses Can Cause Stuffy Nose Problems